Dr. Peller received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota in 1985. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, Washington. Dr. Peller went on to complete a fellowship in Gastroenterology at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.C. He is certified by the National Board of Medical Examiners, the American Board of Internal Medicine and the American Board of Internal Medicine-Gastroenterology. Dr. Peller specializes in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, which is the treatment of problems and disease of the digestive system and liver.
He provides complete gastrointestinal care to include:
- Colorectal cancer screening
- Evaluation of rectal bleeding
- Evaluation and treatment of heartburn and indigestion
- Diagnosis and treatment of abdominal symptoms to include chronic nausea, diarrhea and abdominal pain
- Evaluation of gallbladder symptoms