Medical X-Ray Consultants provides quality diagnostic, interventional radiology and molecular imaging for patient care utilizing state-of-the-art equipment.
Diagnostic Radiology services include:
- CT (computed tomography)
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging)
- Bone Densitometry
- Nuclear imaging including PET (position emission tomography)
- Peripheral and cerebral diagnostic angiography and intervention.
Interventional Radiology services include:
- Venous Access
- Image Guided Biopsies (CT and Ultrasound)
- Arthrography and Pain Injections
- At the Chippewa Valley Vein Center, our physicians provide comprehensive care in treatment for varicose veins and spider veins